Some Tips for doing well and having some fun in the great outdoors
- Go camping.
- If you can only spend big money on one item.
- Sleeping tent, hammock
- Research where you are going
- Make sure you know the dangers
- Prepare for them
- Go light, but if you have access to or can only afford heavier items, the important thing is getting outside.
- Try not to bring every camping item you own unless you only own a couple items.
- Sleeping stuff
- Food stuff
- Entertainment, book, tablet
- Camp specific stuff
- Car camping
- Through hiking
- Get outside
Stay for the whole podcast for a few extra more specific tips from David.
Thanks for listening
If you liked the show, give it a review, if you have ideas for us to talk about, you can leave a comment on the website, it’s always appreciated.
See you next week.